Monday, February 04, 2013
so sneaky
Nathan has been playing Zelda on Wii, and both kids like to sit and watch (help?) I cleaned up the dinner dishes, and nobody had seemed to move, so I told Nathan my plans and snuck upstairs with a book and a large glass of water. We have a garden tub in our bathroom, and I have only used it once, and was kind of disappointed when I did because I ran out of hot water before I got the water level how I wanted it. But on this night, I hadn't started the dishwasher yet, so I had enough hot water, and I took an hour-long bath, and then I went on the computer...I went downstairs ninety minutes later and no one had missed me, but my batteries were recharged and I was ready to face the week. Genius! (But definitely not Mother of the Year!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment