Happy fourth birthday, Jonah!
As always, I write this post with his mom's permission. Four years ago right now I was in the throes of admitting Jonah into the nursery. I never took care of him again, but he touched my heart, and I have joyfully (and sometimes tearfully) followed his mom's blog over the past four years. To celebrate his first birthday, Jonah's EB Auction was created to help raise money for a cure for EB. For the first three years I donated a diaper cake to the auction. I wasn't able to do that this year, so I have donated my time by placing auction items on a board on pinterest. When I sheepishly emailed volunteering to help, starting with a "you might not remember me, but...", I was told I am part of the auction "family". So as family, it is my duty to tell you that Jonah's EB Auction begins tomorrow (the 28th) at 8pm. If you aren't on pinterest, you can look at the auction blog to see what's up for grabs this year. Lots of good stuff. Make sure you check out the retro quilt! I know it was made with love, and the quilt donated last year by the same person made a lot of money for the auction!
No comments:
Post a Comment