Thursday, May 02, 2013

third fish of the season

Nathan and I have rediscovered tennis.  One of the great mysteries of my childhood is why I didn't start playing tennis again when we moved to Minnesota.  I really, really liked it in Florida.  Taking lessons is on my to-do list when the kids are in school.  While Amelia and I were in Boone, the boys had played a little bit of tennis, and Nathan and I have been playing some mornings, while the kids play on our phones.  This particular morning, we played tennis for about 45 minutes and then did a little bit of fishing.  We had accidently left our tackle box at my parents' house, but made do with a sand pail containing a few tools.  We dug up worms in our garden.  It was still pretty cool, but after an hour, Nathan caught a fish, and we were finally able to go home.  

No comments: