On April 30th, I chaperoned the second grade field trip to Old Salem. I was kind of worried how Seth would react being back in the area again. We went into town the opposite way he was used to, so it was a non-issue. From a chaperone standpoint, it wasn't nearly as fun as our zoo trip, but I had a good group of kids and they asked a lot of really good questions. Here's some pictures of our day:
This covered bridge takes your link back in time, or to the modern world, depending which way you are going:Check out my nametag. I'd say they get it right 50% of the time. Once it was wrong on Seth's progress report, and I was tempted to say it wasn't my kid.
And here is one last picture from my cellphone, with a Winston landmark in the background:
No comments:
Post a Comment