Monday, December 10, 2007

Too big for the binky

I never did document the end of an era, but Seth has been completely binky-less since a week to ten days before Thanksgiving. He just stopped asking for it. Cousin Will has a bink (different brand than Seth's), and I think that helped make him associate binks with babies, and we all know Seth thinks he is a big boy. So last night I'm hanging up clothes in my closet and Seth is playing with suitcases. He said, "Pooh!" and I turn around to find him holding a Pooh bink. (That was not one of the regulars...there's no telling how long it has been in that suitcase.) My eyes got as big as saucers, but I played it cool. I said, "Let's so upstairs to show Daddy what you found and then we'll put the bink in baby sister's room." Nathan was as surprised as I was. When he told Seth to go put it away for baby sister, Seth lifted up my shirt and stuck it in my pants! I guess he really does get that there is a baby in my belly. (WHEW!!!)

1 comment:

PammyT said...

he is too smart and too cute!