Saturday, December 08, 2007
the accidental non-accident
Gotta put this in the archives...tonight Seth went poo-poo in the potty! I haven't pushed potty training, because he is a boy, and I've learned that he will do things only when he's good and ready. Most of the time he will go potty while waiting to get in the tub, and every once in awhile he will surprise us and ask to go during the day. Tonight he was playing in the tub when all of the sudden he jumped up and his eyes got really big. I went on instinct and threw him on his potty seat (good thing I did). He was so proud of himself afterwards, and of course Nathan and I made a really big deal out of it. Then, my parents happened to call, so he got to tell them about it too. I know it was probably a fluke, but you never know....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment