We came back this morning and Seth immediately took a nap, with shoes and without Cow and Floppy (so you KNOW he was tired!). It's just been too much excitement. That stuffy nose he's been carrying around is (I think) turning into a sinus infection. So tomorrow morning with be spent at an OB appt for me and a pediatrician visit for Seth. Then I will need to wash off the germs before I head into work!
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Christmas 2007, Part 2
Minutes after my last post, Seth was in the dining room, taking in what was under the tree...it took us about an hour to open what we had here, since Seth had to test out everything as he opened it, and when he did take a break, he wanted to help us with our presents. I made breakfast and then we packed up and headed to Cary. We opened presents late Tuesday afternoon, and then Santa came to Cary Wednesday morning! I think Seth may go into present-withdrawal.
Nathan and Seth created a game of trying to find the gingerbread man (aka "cookie") in my parents' backyard...Colette wanted to check it out, too!
Everyone had help opening up their presents...
Testing out his SitNSpin from Lisa and Michael...
Although we don't really watch Sesame Street, Seth knows all of the characters, and he LOVES his Sesame Street CD. I just knew my Super Grover was up in the attic. I struck gold and found him, along with Bert, Ernie, Big Bird, Cookie Monster, and Oscar. They are some sorry-lookin' stuffed animals these days, but Seth had a very good time playing with them. Here he is tucking them all in for "night-night" with the bench and Curious George blanket that the Cary Santa brought him.
We came back this morning and Seth immediately took a nap, with shoes and without Cow and Floppy (so you KNOW he was tired!). It's just been too much excitement. That stuffy nose he's been carrying around is (I think) turning into a sinus infection. So tomorrow morning with be spent at an OB appt for me and a pediatrician visit for Seth. Then I will need to wash off the germs before I head into work!
We came back this morning and Seth immediately took a nap, with shoes and without Cow and Floppy (so you KNOW he was tired!). It's just been too much excitement. That stuffy nose he's been carrying around is (I think) turning into a sinus infection. So tomorrow morning with be spent at an OB appt for me and a pediatrician visit for Seth. Then I will need to wash off the germs before I head into work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment