Sunday, December 09, 2007

Gotta love NC weather...

The end of this week was cold, Seth got to test out his winter coat (and decided he really likes it, he's been wearing it in the house ever since). Thursday night we went to the Festival of Lights at Tanglewood, which was fun. Friday I had my holiday lunch out with my coworkers, and Seth got to stay home with daddy. It was 39 degrees when I left the house, and we found out that schools were on a 2-hour delay due to black ice. (Are you laughing, Minnesota cousins?) This weekend has been in the mid-60s, and the first half of next week is supposed to be in the 70s....not what you'd expect when you're in the double digits of December, but I'll take it!

Seth playing in the leaves Saturday (couldn't get the hat off of him yesterday, he even wore it during his nap):

No comments: