It's a well-known fact that I have TERRIBLE luck with cameras. And it's not as if I abuse them (except for that one Halloween I left mine at the Pi Kapp house, yea Leebo for bringing it back to me the next day!) Nathan gave me my first digital camera a few years ago for Christmas. That survived until Homecoming this past fall, when it finally bit the dust (That may have been a record for me, although at one point the zoom button fell off and I had to replace it). The next week I bought a new camera and have been very happy with it. The same day we found the tree laying across our fence, I got my camera out of my purse to document the damage, and the shutter button was missing. I found it in the bottom of my purse, and have been securing it in place with a return address label, which I have to remove every time I want to turn the camera on...it's really no way to live. LUCKY me, the camera has a one-year warranty and I still had the receipt. Monday I finally got my act together and mailed the camera off to the fix-it place in Illinois, hopefully they'll see it's an easy fix and do it right away. Melissa is going to loan me her extra camera, but until then, sorry, no photos of crazy man.
Seth and I made an encore visit to Cary today. Tomorrow: 1-Grandma Meek flies back to Minnesota, 2-Lisa is going to Ohio to see Michael until Greek school starts, and 3-Mom and Dad are starting their annual Minnesota trip with a side trip of dropping Lisa off in Ohio. So it was our last chance to see everyone for a little bit. Mom and Dad hadn't seen Seth since we were in Minnesota for the funeral and probably would have gone into DT's if they had to wait until Seth's birthday to get their grandkid fix. Seth has been pretty naughty the past few days, but he was a really good kid today. While he was napping, Lisa and I snuck out for pedicures (Holy Pink Pagoda this time...I just love the names of the OPI polishes!) A quick trip to Goodberry's and then we beat rush hour traffic home.
No comments:
Post a Comment