I don't know if you can find much better comraderie in the workplace than what we have on evening shift right now. We're so much fun, we love to spend time together outside of work, too! Ha! Anyways, last night we went to Buffalo Wild Wings after work, where it was karoake night. After a busy night at work, it was a fun way to unwind. Tara had the crowd going with her version of "Fergelicious", and it was a riot watching some of the locals try to sing. I tried to pay back Bryan for all the random singing calls I get from him, but his phone was off (Bry-you're lucky I called when I did, or you would have gotten me hollering "Shot Through the Heart" at you!) I had my Cinco de Mayo margarita two days early, and then called it a night.
Mommy's not the only one having all the fun...Bennett came over to play yesterday morning for almost 3 hours, and this morning we have a playdate at the Little Gym with all my coworkers' kids. Tomorrow Seth will be spending the evening with his cousins while the adults go to a wedding. Fun times for the little guy!
In camera news, I got an email last night saying my camera had arrived and was approved, so now I just wait for a return shipment email.
No comments:
Post a Comment