Sunday, May 13, 2007

Guess what I'm getting for Mother's Day?

A new dishwasher! Ours died mid-cycle this morning, so tomorrow I'm headed to Lowes to see if they have any that strike my fancy. The irony of it is, I probably liked the dishwasher best of all my kitchen appliances! Oh well! Here's some pictures of our weekend:


Sidewalk chalk has been a wise investment. We have almost gotten our money's worth out of it this weekend.
Yesterday was Sabrena's wedding in Icard. We dropped Seth off to play with his cousins. Here is a picture of me and Michelle (my DZ little sis). People have been asking me to post a picture of my new hairdo.

We got back to Marie and Eric's just in time for dessert and bathtime...this time the boys got mohawks!


Nathan took Seth to go shopping this morning...he swears he was just the wallet of the operation, and that Seth picked out the flowers and the card himself. I believe the card part, because Seth continues to scribble the inside every chance he gets!



1 comment:

Ruth Anne Adams said...

After 16 years of marriage we do have one ironclad rule: appliances don't count. Electronic gadgets? Yes. Power tools? A thousand times yes. Appliances? Never.