Sunday, July 15, 2012

last week

We've taken busy to a whole 'nother level.  On Monday, we had our annual pool day with the cousins.  This year, we went to their pool.  Bonus points this year because Grandma Sarah joined us:

Then we drove home just in time for swim team.  Tuesday morning I swam laps, we ran errands, and then we had a swim meet.  Wednesday:  swim team, errands, and then we headed to Gram and Pops' for another sleepover.  Thursday night Nathan and I had our first date since the day of the Super Bowl, and we went to Boston Market.  Jealous, huh?  Friday I picked up the kids and we headed home.  Yesterday, Seth went to Ice Age 4 for a friend's birthday.  The rest of us wanted to see it too, so we went to the movie in a different theater!  And today?  Well, today we're worthless.  We might make it to the pool.  Of course, we might not...

No comments: