Tuesday, July 31, 2012
another recap
Last week was busy, and I don't even have any pictures to go with it! Last Monday I got a much-needed haircut. In fact, I cut about half my hair off. I've been salon-hopping this year, and the poor stylist was so nervous to cut it. That afternoon we went to the library and ran a couple local errands. Tuesday I had a windshield chip repaired, and then we ran our big errands. Wednesday we had a pool day! Amelia is now swimming all the time, even in the deep end, without her swim belt. She can out-dive most of Seth's age group on the swim team! Thursday morning we went to see How To Train Your Dragon as part of the $2 summer movie series. I had never seen it all the way through before. Isn't that crazy? That afternoon we saw the Balloon Lady at the library. Friday we had a lazy morning at home, Seth had a play date, we went to the pool and almost immediately got thundered out. Saturday, Nathan did yard work and I did laundry and stuff intermittently between Olympic events. I'm not sure how they expect me to get stuff done during the day now! Go USA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment