There has been a slight change in the weather around here. Spring is trying to make an appearance, and we are welcoming it with open arms! Nathan and I were able to work out outdoors over the weekend. In shorts! Monday I met a coworker after school so our girls could play together. Within five minutes, seven girls from Seth's school showed up, so he had fun playing with the ladies. (This picture shows the remnant of the shiner he got on a playdate last week.)
The forecast for Tuesday was even better than Monday's, so we had a picnic with Seth's buddies. These kids were swingin' machines!
Yes, the big boys were in the baby swings. I don't know why. Last year I couldn't have paid Seth to sit in one of those swings.
Amelia got a birthday present from Krista, Nick, and Lily Lou...her very own soccer ball, shin guards, and knee socks with pink accents. New afternoon pasttime: kicking soccer balls around the yard!
1 comment:
Too cute!! I can't wait for spring to arrive...it's just rainy/muddy right now..yuck!
Post a Comment