(And boy, would I have been ticked if school had been cancelled...that was a lot of work!) Walking Seth in ended as it usually does, with a hissyfit from Amelia because she didn't want to leave.
Anyways, this was our first time at a pediatric practice much closer to home. I really liked the kids' pediatrician, but the wait has always been ridiculously long, and the office staff leaves much to be desired. We did have to wait a little bit, but since they accomodated us, I couldn't complain. Plus, I didn't have any wipes with me, so we spent most of the time changing a stinky diaper in the bathroom anyways. The doctor was very nice, and you could tell he's spent most of his career in teaching facilities, and that he's very good at it. Amelia really liked him, and she wow'ed him with her vocabulary. She didn't need any shots, and that made her like him even more! I'm sure we made a good impression...when he was checking her ears, he found the left one colored in red and green marker. I was mortified.
The important stuff: 24.8 lbs, about 20th percentile in weight. 33 1/4 inches, about 35th percentile in height, and over an inch shorter than Seth at that age. She doesn't look dainty, but I guess she kind of is!
We did have time to run by a new children's boutique on our way to pick up Seth. It was, after all, U week, and Seth needed an umbrella for show-and-tell!
No comments:
Post a Comment