It's time for me to keep up my end of the bargain and head back to the Baptist this afternoon. I've heard mixed reviews about how busy it is, hopefully they will be nice to me! I'm not as anxious going back this time, I don't know if it's because it's the second time around, Amelia is not nearly as fussy as Seth was, because I already know the sitters, or because I know Lisa will be around to help us out. I know we're lucky. I think this maternity leave went twice as fast as last time, and thankfully it was a lot less dramatic than when I was home with Seth. Since today is a holiday, Nathan will be home all afternoon with the kids, and Lisa will arrive at some point later in the day. We'll start with the sitter routine tomorrow. Nathan has been handling Amelia's bedtime all week, so hopefully it'll be a smooth-ish transition. In fact, she has been sleeping through the night (with one binky request at 4am) since Thursday. It will be fantastic if that continues!
Amelia will normally only talk like this to her daddy, but she had something to say all afternoon Friday. (Incidently, the book says vocalizations increase at this age...maybe she's reading the book?)
No comments:
Post a Comment