It has rained here all night. In the middle of the night, there was a rumbling that made Nathan and I both wake up. We thought maybe someone's bed broke upstairs, because it felt like our room shook. We decided in must have been a random clap of thunder, and went back to sleep. I just found out it was an earthquake!
http://www.wxii12.com/news/10093829/detail.html
http://www.journalnow.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=WSJ/MGArticle/WSJ_BasicArticle&c=MGArticle&cid=1149191215969
2 comments:
I was in a half-wake/half-sleep state when my bed shook, the house shook, and all the windows. I couldn't really determine if I dreamed it or if it was real. Then I thought maybe it was the Apocalypse and I had been left behind and then I thought maybe it was an alien invasion. LOL.
I finally chalked it up to a dream and went back to sleep. I was surprised to read this morning that it was an earthquake.
We also had one last night, I thought someone was trying to come in the back door.
Post a Comment