Thursday, October 26, 2006
Dancing with the Stars
Last spring I somehow got hooked on Dancing with the Stars, because it was on after Seth went to bed, while Nathan was at basketball and I was ironing. This season I'm pretty much addicted. Since it's on Tuesdays, I DVR it while I'm at work and Seth and I watch it (sans commercials) the next morning. He likes the music and claps when the audience claps. Well, this past week he must have been paying closer attention, because if you say "dance" or "Dancing with the Stars", he starts spinning around in circles, and usually it ends up with us doing twirls around the living room. And he and his daddy play "gotcha!", so he's burning a lot of energy indoors. He is also in a reading mood, I probably spend at least an hour each day on the floor of his room, (since he will only read on his elephant chair this week), reading 1-2 pages of each book on his shelf. He seems to think it's very important that no book get left out, it makes for a weird storyline! He has also figured out how to get DVDs out of the cases, and how to use lids as cymbals. It's been pretty noisy around here! One last silly story: today he was in the laundry room, emptying the lint trap with a white washcloth...at least he kinda had the right idea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment