
It's deja vu all over again here...Seth was playing in our bedroom last night, and he must have bumped the bookshelf. A figurine on the top shelf fell off and hit him. He was in my line of sight, but I couldn't tell where it hit him. Seth's wailing, and I'm trying to comfort him, and I told Nathan what happened. At which point Nathan points to his own forehead. Bullseye. It hit Seth pretty much in the same spot where he got his first booboo when he was learning how to sit up back in January! This one is more like a goose egg and less like a scrape. The picture is from this morning...Nathan was trying to get some work done, and Seth was insisting on helping!
We had fun the past few days. Thursday we went to the mall and got Seth's Panthers shirt, which of course meant 3o minutes in the play area. Friday we went out to Mi Pueblo with the evening shift girls. Saturday Seth and I spent the morning shopping, then went to Nathan's soccer game. Seth had a blast running along the sideline. I have to work today, and Nathan has another soccer game...lucky for Seth, his Grandpa and Grandma B are driving back from MN, and our house is only a couple miles out of the way, so they are stopping by to play while Nathan is at soccer.
No comments:
Post a Comment