Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Pumpkin patch




Today was Seth's first trip to a pumpkin patch! We went with Case and Bennett, who were perfectly happy to pose with the pumpkins, and Jake and Cami, who explored more but still followed directions. Blame it on the molars, or diaper rash, but Seth was not in the mood to be told where to sit or how to stand. He was more interested in taste testing (all of the) apples than playing in the pumpkins. I had to buy a half peck of baking apples because I felt guilty that he stole one. Guess I'll be making apple crisp tomorrow! It was in the upper 70s today, hence the shorts and t-shirt! The picture of the two of us is kinda fuzzy, but I put it on, because we don't get a lot of mommy-Seth pictures. The other small picture is of Seth and Case, since Case hasn't made an appearance on the blog yet.

No comments: