Remember how we won the bikes last year? Besides having our picture with the bikes on FB, we didn't hear anything else back. Then, I was contacted by Coca-Cola, and asked if we would be on a local morning show to help promote the Fit Family Challenge. Well, I was supposed to work night shift, but my boss found someone to cover me. The kids' teachers both said it was okay for them to miss a few hours of school. The message was important to us, so we decided to do it. The kids went to school for a few hours, and then we picked them up and drove across town.
Our segment was towards the end of the show, so we had a lot of time to kill in the green room...When we got there, we were told one of the normal hosts (who I have listened to on the radio for years) was off that day. Bummer. But in her place was Jordan Gross, a Panthers' football player!
Here we are, in front of the evening news desk. Nathan met Larry Sprinkle, the local weather man, and it was a very close second to him with meeting Jordan Gross!
Here we are with Jordan Gross after the show...I was expecting to be interviewed by a lady, so I had worn sandals...who knew I could have cracked out my tallest heels?
No comments:
Post a Comment