Okay, that didn't take as long as I thought it would. We have been BUSY in August. After a morning of errands, we started our month off with Aesop's Fables at one of the local libraries. These two ladies kept changing costumes to portray the different fables.
The next day, we headed to SciWorks with a bunch of our friends. We packed a picnic and stayed all day! It was a great way to beat the heat!At this point, Seth's hair was out of control. I didn't want to cut it until after vacation. This is the only day he wanted to spike it. It was so cute! Wednesday I'm pretty sure we had a pool day, but I can't remember. Thursday was our tenth anniversary. I took the kids to Gram and Pops' house, and Nathan and I had a nice date night. We went out to dinner and then to the movies. Here he is making a silly status update while we waited for dinner.
That Friday started the tax-free holiday weekend. Nathan and I had another date for lunch, and I spent most of the day shopping solo. It was so nice not to have the kids with me, because I was looking for something to wear to a specific event, and I probably tried on over a dozen dresses at half as many stores. We picked up the kids Saturday morning to head out on our first and only vacation of the summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment