Thursday, November 04, 2010

poor Colette

Her life is terrible.  For the first time ever, we bought her a Halloween costume.  She was not a fan.  In fact, she hid it under my dresser when we took it off the first time.
Sometimes I think she could use some puppy prozac.  She gets a little neurotic when you start packing up suitcases.  I don't know why she has issues at my or Nathan's parents' houses, because she loves to be both places without us.  But back to the bags.  Normally, she will sneak into the car at the first opportunity, and stake out her spot until it is time to go.  I loaded the car before we went out to lunch, so I didn't let her in the car.  I went to get another load and came back to find this:
Seriously, Colette?  I'm not going to forget you!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

So cute! Miller does the same thing and will not leave the car!