Sunday, June 13, 2010

toothless

What a busy week!  Monday we went to the playground with friends, and then I had to work.  Tuesday, the kids went over to Kaitlyn and Ethan's house, and I was able to run a TON of errands by myself, fast.  Wednesday they had another playdate while I went to a mandatory meeting at work.  Thursday was errand day, and somehow I managed to survive bathing suit shopping with both of them along.  Friday was the first weekday the pool was open, because public schools are finally done.  Saturday started out as a normal Saturday...until Seth's very loose tooth decided to fall out.  As you can see, it's a top tooth, not one that is normally lost first.  But Seth injured that tooth about three years ago (I think), and it's been slightly gray ever since.  I had thought it was getting darker recently, and then Seth told us it was loose.  Nine days later, voila!  It may be a long time until its replacement comes in, but at least it lasted as long as it did!
We had a very, very excited little boy, and a very, very jealous little sister.
We spent Saturday night with my parents, but since Seth was on "the list", the tooth fairy knew where to find him!

No comments: