On Wednesay, Amelia turned 20 months old. When she got her flu shot last week, she weighed almost 23.5 lbs. She's lookin' really lean these days, and I have had to retire a lot of outfits this week. Granted, they were 18 month outfits, but it's still sad! This shirt has been one of my favorites:
...because it reminded me of another shirt:
My very first memory is of the day Bryan was born (mostly because the hospital bed had a remote control, but I also remember the neighbor sleeping at our house, and thinking my new outfit was the coolest thing ever. "Big Sister" shirts have nothing on it!)
Another picture from later in the summer, four generations of the Swedish mafia (plus Bryan):
And now you see where Seth gets his teeth from. (Someday I'll put a picture of my dad as a kid on here, and the blame can be passed on another generation..)
But back to Amelia. She is still precocious. She's starting to talk in little sentences: "I miss you daddy", "I don't like it". Her hair is a hot mess, but with three cowlicks (another one of my bad genes she inherited), I'm trying to let it grow until I can figure out what to do with it. But it is long enough now to go back into a messy ponytail, it's pretty cute.


1 comment:
I never realized how much Seth looks like you, and I can't believe how much Bryan looks like your dad. Strong Blackorby genes! :)
Post a Comment