Friday, April 06, 2012

rounding out March

So the kids finally got well, and we were able to enjoy playdates at McD's Wednesday (for 25-cent strawberry lemonades) and Chik-fil-a on Thursday (for school spirit night).  Both days were not without incident, though.  As we were eating dinner on Wednesday night, Colette came hobbling in.  I'm not sure what she did, but she limped for a few days and is back to her old self.  At Chik-fil-a Thursday, a woman slammed the bathroom entrance door over my foot, and I required first aid.  Luckily, another mom from Seth's school is a nurse.  My parents came that night, and my mom rigged a bandage so I could wear a shoe to work the next morning.  I've worn flip flops ever since, and yesterday was the first day is showed signs of healing.  So hopefully we have left all our sickness and injury (as well as pollen and allergies) in March!

No comments: