Sunday, March 25, 2012

Mother-Son "Event"

Seth's school has had a very successful daddy-daughter dance for the past few years.  This year was their first mother-son "event", it didn't really have an official title.  On the docket was frisbee golf, twister, and ice cream.  We got there late, and walked on to the field to see about 30 boys playing basketball and the moms talking.  Seth said, "I thought this was a mother/son thing?"  Ha!  So I asked him what he wanted to do first. Frisbee golf:
Then he tried out Twister, but as it was with most of the boys, the draw of playing on other grades' playground equipment proved to be too much.  Here his is on "his" playground:
After I took this picture, he said, "Don't show this to [his teacher]."  I guess we're not allowed to stand on the bars during school hours!  We made our own fun, despite me having a major histimine-response to something in that field.  The rain clouds rolled in just as we were getting our free ice cream and heading home.

No comments: