Thursday, November 10, 2011

what a trooper

Seth's school sends out a folder of info from the PTA everything Tuesday.  Amelia and I go in every Tuesday morning so I can stuff folder's for Seth's teacher (sub).  She also has me return all the week's homework in the folders, which unfortunately isn't collated, so sometimes we are there for a while.  Last spring I got suckered into volunteered to co-chair the Art by Me fundraiser.  I love it when my kids do it.  However, keeping track of the art, and then the magnets, and then the money, for almost 800 students has been something else all together.  I have been at the school so much in the past month that teachers are starting to make jokes about it.  The day we mailed it in, the head chair had everything organized the way I probably would have done it all along, had I known that was how it needed to be at the end.  So at least I have a plan for next year!  Amelia has claimed a couch in the teachers' lounge, and I have resorted to bringing DVDs and lollipops to keep her entertained.  She has been so good, and the staff love to check out her outfits each day!

No comments: