Saturday, November 05, 2011
sick again
We are not really catching a break around here...Seth's school hosted a Family Fun Night on the 21st. It is a big deal, with inflatables, games in classrooms, vendors, and a silent auction. Seth's class didn't have a lot of parent volunteers, so I didn't get to play as much as I'd have liked to, but Nathan made the rounds with the kids and took them on a hayride. I got to help them paint ceramic pumpkins, and I am thrilled to have these little pumpkins as keepsakes! Anyways, flash forward a few hours, and the kids and I were all up with a stomach bug/food poisoning. As the week went on, Seth's and my dry coughs got worse...Seth got an official diagnosis of walking pneumonia. I never went to the doctor, so I don't know what I had. By the end of the week, Amelia had a cold, and Nathan was able to hold off until this week. This Thursday was the best I've felt in several weeks. Today Nathan finally feels human again. We're not used to being sick so much, time to up the vitamin C around here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment