Wednesday, July 14, 2010

vacation interruption, part 2

Seth had his 5-year-old check up yesterday, so excuse me while I squeeze this in before I forget.  Seth got a clean bill of health.  For the first time ever, they checked his BMI (a calculation of weight vs. height).  When I saw the reading, I laughed out loud, because I didn't know the number went that low.  When I googled it, I found out his BMI is at the 5th percentile.  He was 37.2 lbs (25th percentile) and 43 inches tall (50th percentile).  If you have followed the blog for awhile, he is still right on his curves.  He needed three boosters for kindergarten.  The new doctor's office has a prize box if you get shots, in addition to the usual sticker.  He wimpered a little bit, but settled down as soon as he realized it was done.  Amelia was so upset about the prize box, she was asking for shots, too!

No comments: