I think I wasn't diggin' being pregnant in April 2005. Maybe that's because this week was the cool week to have a baby five years ago (although I'm glad Seth didn't decide to show up early). Seth had three birthday parties this week: Tuesday, Saturday, and Sunday. Tuesday was Joshua's party. He had a pizza party in his backyard, and the kids loved playing on his swingset, trampoline, and sandbox, and hitting the pinata! (I forgot my camera at home, but will add pictures if I get any!). It was very cool to see the kids all interact with each other, without any teachers around.
Saturday we went to Lawson's party at Adventure Landing. The kids played in the arcade, had pizza and cupcakes, and then played a round of mini-golf. Here is the birthday boy:
Seth's first attempt at putt-putt:
Sunday afternoon we went to Aubree's party at Cash-Lovell stables. The kids rode two horses and got to groom and walk a bigger horse. Seth loved it!
Unfortunately, Seth got a nosebleed at the party and got a little embarrassed, so we left early. I kept him home from school yesterday, and decided to take him to the doctor. He has strep throat! I used to get strep all the time in Minnesota, but knock-on-wood have never gotten it since moving down here. We're hoping the rest of us avoid it. After one dose of antibiotics, though, he doesn't seem to remember he's sick. This morning he's bouncing off the walls!
No comments:
Post a Comment