May Day! Mayday!
I guess I shouldn't really be sending out distress signals here. We're fine. Amelia is mad that her fourteen-month birthday went by without a blog post, but I looked back, and Seth didn't have one either (his started at 15 months). She does want the world to know that she finally cut her fourth top tooth sometime this morning. (I didn't tell you guys she got a molar and the other top one within four days of each other around Easter.) Her hair is growing a lot, and we've started playing with pigtails when we're home for the day. I'm pretty sure she is saying almost as many words now as Seth was saying at his second birthday. This week's current favorites are "nose", "belly butt(on)", and "cookie". Any child younger than Seth she calls a baby. When we go for walks, she points out "birds", "dogs"(which are dogs and cats), and "ducks" (the geese). She also signs more, milk, and please. She is still toddling. And by toddling, I mean she will walk like Frankenstein between pieces of furniture if you force her to, but given the choice, she will choose to crawl every single time. We have almost cut out the morning nap completely, but some days she needs some quiet time alone in her crib, which is cute listening to her talk to her glo-worm the whole time. She drives Seth crazy because she is in "unload drawers" mode, and he is going through a neatnik phase. It's quite humorous!
No comments:
Post a Comment