Flying like bats in the pumpkin patch...
Friday, October 17, 2008
First Field Trip
Yesterday Seth's class went to the pumpkin patch. No good pictures this year. Amelia was tired and Seth was not on his best behavior.
Flying like bats in the pumpkin patch...
Looking at white pumpkins...Mrs. Long (his teacher) is on the left, and her assistant is in the pink shirt. Seth loves them both.
Snacktime...
Each child got one small pumpkin...Seth gave his (see below) to Amelia and picked out one the next size up for himself. This is the same pumpkin patch we've gone to in the past and they are awesome. I'm not sure how much the school had to pay for the little pumpkins, but I got a bag of apples and Seth's pumpkin for $10!
Amelia played briefly in the big pumpkins...

Flying like bats in the pumpkin patch...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just started blogging and remembered that you put your blog on Amelia's birth announcement. It is good to see what your family has been up to. Take care!
Post a Comment