Sunday, October 12, 2008

Dixie Classic Fair (2008 edition)

We spent half the day Saturday at the fair. The weather had prevented us from going on a weeknight, and we were a little leery about going on a weekend, but the crowds weren't too bad in the morning. Amelia was a trooper riding around watching her brother have fun. She did NOT like the barn with the chickens and roosters. We had to sit outside while the boys explored that one. His idea to wear the hat...
Ah...the greatest thing ever...$8 got Seth this wristband and unlimited kiddie rides...
I'm not sure why I had to ride on the bird with him....
My guys on the slide...I guess Seth was pretty pokey at the top, and all Nathan wanted to do was get back down as fast as possible (I did the spinny ride thing that Nathan hates, so don't feel too sorry for him)
I think the "fair ride" gene is recessive, either that or he's not our kid...
...we didn't think he'd like it, but no, he loved it!
Seth photography at lunch...the turkey leg Nathan's been waiting all year for...
Time to go home for a nap, but not without getting some cotton candy for the ride home!


No comments: