Monday, January 07, 2008

the name game

So Seth's vocabulary is improving every day, here are his versions of things:
  • "gram"=grandma
  • "E"=Lisa OR Elise
  • Michael sounds like it should or uncle, depending on how he says it
  • I am no longer "mom", I am "mop"
  • Nathan is either "Nee", "Nay", "dad", or "daddy"
  • counting goes like this "2-2-3-2-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12"
  • he can usually tell you the next letter of the alphabet, but his favorite is MNOP

The cookieman game from Christmas continues (evidently he's living in a tree in our front yard). Everything is "Seth do"....he is asserting his independence in a BIG way. Last night we watched the UNC/Clemson basketball game and Seth was fascinated with the orange "CLUE!"s that were all over the court. Everytime he saw one, he told us, and every once in awhile he'd decide it should go into his "notebook" (a la Blues Clues).

We've got some beautiful (high 60s) weather today, I think we'll go outside and look for the cookieman once Seth gets up from his nap....

No comments: