Saturday, January 19, 2008

Cheese, mom!

This week Seth has been bringing me the camera with the catch phrase, "cheese, mom". He wants to look at himself in the camera. We've actually taken a couple good ones...

Monday night, pre-bedtime...
...he was in a very affectionate mood, poor Colette...
This is the only thing he found that would fit him from what I brought home from my baby shower...
Naptime on Wednesday...at that point we had negotiated naps in the guest bedroom (aka Gram's bed), here he is with his hood on, too big gardening gloves, and his new monkey DVD holder, as well as every quilt on the upper level of the house.
I have probably had this ladybug for five years now...it's been living in the basement, but my mom has nicknamed the baby "ladybug", so we moved it to her room. This caused a major meltdown and the bug being pulled by one antenna into Seth's room, but now he is okay with playing with it in sister's room.
Tired of the bedtime battles, I helped Seth pick out big boy sheets at Kmart Friday. He washed and dried them himself, and now has a big boy pillow. He was pretty excited to have new sheets on his bed! He tried to protest last night more out of habit than anything, but quickly quieted down when I told him I was going to get rid of the sheets.


No comments: