William Henry Johnston
After giving his mom grief for about a week and a half, Will is here! I had talked to Marie Tuesday on my way into work and she was having contractions five minutes apart, but since that has happened before, she said, I'll call you tomorrow afternoon after my appointment. Well, it was about 9pm when Nathan called me at work and said she was at the hospital to stay. Our new nephew was born at 2:59 am on Wednesday morning, weighing in at 7 lbs 14 oz and 20.5 inches (and he was over 2 weeks early!!!). Seth and I got on the road early Wednesday and spent until Thursday night with the cousins. Seth was very worried about his Auntie Marie while she was in the hospital. By Thursday morning, he was asking to hold the baby. Seth is very happy to give up the little guy status...if you ask him if he is a big cousin, he gets a big grin and says "yeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment