Tuesday, September 11, 2007

More stimulation, please!

After spending a couple of days with his cousins, Seth has taken it up a notch with his activity level. Luckily, I already had his first BounceU playdate scheduled for Friday. He really liked certain parts of it, but didn't test himself too much. Mary took him down the big slide once and he didn't want to do it again (it went pretty fast). Sunday we made a quick trip to Newton so Nathan could meet Will (and I'm pretty sure the little guy already knows that Nay-Nay is the family favorite!). Yesterday Seth had his first Kindermusic class. She had given the kids books and balls to play with, so he got mad when she took them away to start class. But once she took out the rhythm sticks he was ready to participate. He got a take home bag and showed daddy all the things he'd learned as soon as he got home. Nathan is going to upload the CD onto our iPod so Seth and I can work on them here. The class goes until mid-December.


No comments: