Sunday, June 17, 2007

Zoo Trip

Seth recovered fairly quickly from his ear infections, but it took him until Thursday to get his appetite back. I wish I remembered the name of Brad Pitt's character in the "Ocean's" movies, because every time I turn around now, Seth has some sort of food in his mouth. Today is supposed to be really hot, but yesterday was cooler and slightly overcast, without the threat of daytime rain, so we decided to move our zoo trip up a day. We thought we had fun last year, but it was even more fun this year. Seth played hard the whole time, and paid attention to most of the animals. Right now he loves elephants, but he also liked to watch the polar bear and the sea lions, I think he thought they were swimming. Last year he was terrified of the carousel, this year he started out cautious (on an elephant), but by the last three turns he was waving to his daddy.

This is a week of celebrating around here...today is Nathan's birthday AND Father's Day, and Wednesday is Seth's birthday. And we may add a new little cousin to the mix this week as well! Friday night Nathan and I went to see the new Pirates movie for his birthday. The zoo was our Father's day outing. I'll keep posting as we keep celebrating!




No comments: