Thursday, September 15, 2011

Rally Day

It's September, which means it's time for Sunday School!  We had a very lively rally day after church on Sunday.  Our new-ish (he's been here one year) pastor has a camp background, and I love-love-loved him being in charge of music at VBS.  He got the congregation up and doing hand motions Sunday.  It was entertaining!  The kids played the chimes.  See if you can spot the newest member:
I'm waiting for the novelty to wear off.  She doesn't know what she's doing, but bless their hearts, they're humoring her.  Then they sang a song that involved a whole lot of clapping  and a little bit of singing:
I am going to teach Seth's class again this year.  Amelia is officially old enough for her class now.  I got cornered to be in charge of VBS next year, but I think I have dodged that bullet, for now.

No comments: