Thursday, January 29, 2009

more projects at home

I've kind of had a hard time lately adjusting to the fact that work doesn't need me. I've now developed the attitude that hey, I'll be there when they do, but I'm going to focus more on being around my family that wants (and needs) me. We've had a very good week, even though the weather hasn't been conducive to a lot of time away from the house.

One day the kids helped me with laundry...or emptied their baskets to make race cars. (Seth's imagination is through the roof this week)
Seth's favorite activity this week is cut paper with safety scissors and glue the pieces together with a glue stick. This picture doesn't do his post-nap hair justice.
Amelia has taken to having periods where she wants to carry her lovey around EVERYWHERE. This week she wants to share everything and has become a little mimic. She pretends to talk on the phone, fold laundry, and put on lotion. New words are "ball," "hot," and "duck" and she jabbers all the time.
I'm trying to get more organized with the extra free time I have...I finished two big projects this week, I'm quite proud of myself. I hope I can continue on this streak!

No comments: