Stats:
length: 28inches (75th percentile)
weight: 17 lbs 9.6 oz (25th percentile)
At 9 months, Amelia is a professional babyproofer. If you put her in the middle of the room, she will inspect the room starting with what is least safe until you have gotten everything fun (I mean, hazardous) out of her reach. She is crawling fast. She is pulling up on furniture and her favorite thing to do is destroy Seth's train table. Diaper changes have gotten interesting because she wants to flip over and streak away. In the past week she has started waving "hi" and "bye" and signing "more" and "all done". She babbles a lot, true words I think are dada and bu-bye (with wave). She LOVES her brother and her dog, not necessarily always in that order. She is trying more table foods and will drink out of a cup if it doesn't have handles. She has no separation/stranger anxiety (but she will undoubtedly give you her serious look the whole time); I think Seth had enough for both of them (although Nathan points out that there are times where if I'm in the room, she wants me, but I still have an unfair advantage...food source).
What's amazing to me is that though she LOOKS bigger than Seth did at that age, she's actually now only 1.6 oz heavier than he was, but she's an inch shorter. Which is amazing because she looks so big! Maybe they didn't stretch her out completely this morning?
1 comment:
Please e-mail me your mailing address. I think when I sent you Lyla's baby announcement it came back to me. You can e-mail me from my profile on my blog. Thanks a bunch!
Post a Comment