Monday, April 14, 2008
Amelia's first party
Last week we stayed just as busy as the week before, and it looks like this week is going to be more of the same. Last Wednesday I made a MASSIVE grocery store trip and then I had my OB checkup. It took two hours. The kids were so good. I took Seth for ice cream with sprinkles afterwards. Thursday we went to the mall, I was in desperate need of some pants. Friday Amelia attended her first party...we had a baby shower for my coworker, Stacey. This is the outfit Uncle Bryan bought her.
At last minute we were able to make plans with Nathan's Aunt Margaret and Uncle Tony to meet for dinner Friday night. They were in Winston for the Davis Cup, we met them at Time to Eat.
Saturday morning Seth and I took Amelia to Cary for the first time. Seth promised me he'd let Gram cut his hair. It took some bribery, but it looks so much better now!
Our new game is to go up in Amelia's room in the evening and play on a heap of blankets. Seth asks for me to take pictures. This one is my favorite from Saturday night. Amelia really likes watching Seth right now.
Sunday I took the kids to church, and they were both really good. Amelia should have napped through the service, but was wide awake, so I got her out of her carrier to snuggle during the sermon, thinking that would cause her to fall asleep. Big mistake. The retired teacher sitting next to me stole her from me, I only got her back to take her up to communion, then she took her again! So much for indulgent snuggle time! And now there is a list of who gets her next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment