Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Seth's first costume party

Today our NICU playgroup had our first annual costume party. Everyone did great, considering our oldest participant doesn't celebrate his third birthday for another six weeks. I don't think they were all ever in their costumes at the same time;I know for a fact Seth alternated between Seth-the-pirate and Seth-the-kid-in-the-diaper-commerical at least three times. In attendance were: a pirate, Thomas the train, BamBam, Spiderman, a fireman, a Carolina Panther, a fairy princess, a witch, a spider witch, a ballerina, a ladybug, and a baby brother dressed in a festive sleeper. We were expecting 4-6 more kids, that's how big our playgroup is! The kids played in the dining room, and then we did trick-or-treating in the living room. (Yea! Seth can now say "trick or treat!")

When Landon and Case come over to play, the boys LOVE to play upstairs. I caught this candid, which reminded me of some other pirates behind bars....






No comments: